Join TMMI as we bring together Turck, Banner and Emerson Automation in this hands on workshop focusing on IO Link.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
TMMI will represent Turck, Banner and Emerson Automation in this hands on workshop where you will learn how to design, troubleshoot and support your network. This class will also cover how to connect IO Link to your control system and display information.
A few key topics we will focus on are:
- Is IO Link right for my machine
- How to architect your IO Link Network
- Advantages of your IO Link Network
- Troubleshooting your IO Link Network
- Hands on development of a IO Link Network
The workshop will be held from 9am to 3pm, with breakfast and lunch provided. Feel free to stay late and have an IO Link engineer help design your network. Hardware and computers will be provided.