Ensuring Utility Providers a Secure System
TMMI understands the challenges faced by municipalities and public works organizations trying to maintain complex water and wastewater management systems. Whether the main challenge is complying with Homeland Security requirements or improving wastewater collection and management, numerous municipalities have turned to TMMI’s solutions to give plant workers more information in the field, improve data capture and ensure higher levels of productivity while lowering overall operating costs. Our solutions include:
- Monitor and control their processes and equipment
- Graphically visualize and operation the plant
- Alarm Monitoring, Notification and Reporting
- Collect data for trending, analyzing and reporting
- Provide maintenance information on equipment statistics
- Mobile and Web Technology for remote access
- Electronic SOP’s for Operations to follow
Collaborate with TMMI to learn ways to improve operational efficiencies and compress time to market by leveraging innovation.
Developing a Secure Industrial Network
We recognize that security and remote access are key to the industry having the right information in their hands to make the right decision. Our team understands the individual requirements for each company in the project, which allows us to design the right solutions. We work with you to solve industry challenges such as:
- Consistent safe flow of high quality water
- Environmental regulations and reporting
- Budget constraints
- Employee’s retention and training
- Security – both cyber and physical protection
- Efficient operation
- Identify water leakage
- Reactive customer complaints and repairs
- Moving to preventative and proactive maintenance
We work with Consultants, Systems Integrators, and End Users to ensure that the ideal design is developed.
Connect and Collect
It all begins with digitizing your equipment and capturing your equipment’s voice electronically. We have a variety of ways to connect into your equipment. We support all of the standard protocols, have the ability to customize interfaces including legacy serial devices.
Visualize and Act
Custom graphics offer rapid application development. Process graphics and historical trend charting developed using pre-built objects that speed up time to development. Alarming allows you to alert operators to changes in process variables or product performance.
Insight and Optimize
Advanced analytics and continuous monitoring gives powerful insights into how to manage these assets to maximize profitability and revenue. Additionally, this allows for new revenue streams of support to be developed and expanded.